Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Refugee Wyclef Jean going back to school...Plans to earn degree from Berklee College of Music

Wyclef Jean going back to school




Plans to earn degree from Berklee College of Music


Associated Press


Oct 2, 2009, 05:57 PM ET



BOSTON --

After having sold and produced about 31 million copies of albums,


Wyclef Jean is going back to school to earn a degree from Boston's Berklee College of Music.



The former frontman for the Fugees said Friday that the school has a program flexible enough for his needs and plans to attend his first class Monday.



Jean's first class is on Monday.



His curriculum this fall includes ear training, theory, improvisation and guitar.



The Haitian-born hip-hop artist said he left college after only one semester to pursue his career and that going back to school has always been a goal.



The 36-year-old is scheduled to release a remix album Nov. 10.


TILA TEQUILA



Remember the whole thing about whether or not Shawne Merriman beat her up ?


Well she has finally cracked because she has been asking her followers to write either #TilaDontKillYourself or #TilaCommitSuicide and whichever one got on the trending topics first she would do.


As well as this, she is saying that she is one of gods chosen people and she knows when the world will end, why it will end and what has happened to people in their past.


Here are some of her tweets:


I will live if I see that mankind is anything worth fighting for…unfortunately…God is VERY disappointed in mankind right now.


I know SO much about why the world is ending in 2012.


God has given up on you humans U only get worse.


He has lost faith in you…


When I had my death experiences, I actually died twice and saw the light.


My life never been the same since..


I saw God & he told me lots of things.


When the docs brought me back to life.


I never saw the world the same again.


Im telling u now.


I am God’s Messenger.

No comments: