Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sat, 19 July 2008

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif.

— The women of Wisteria Lane may have only a few more years to resolve their assorted problems.

"Desperate Housewives" creator and executive producer Marc Cherry told a meeting of the Television Critics Association on Thursday that he plans to end the ABC series after seven seasons.

The domestic comedy-drama starring Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross and Eva Longoria begins its fifth season this fall.

"I love working with these gals, but the idea of letting anyone else take the show from me kind of makes me sad and sick to my stomach," Cherry said.
"We're going to get out while people still like us."

"Of course," he added, "this could be some clever ruse on my part to get tremendous amounts of money in season eight, but who knows."

Cherry, who took part in a "Desperate" panel discussion, also joined a Q&A session with other top ABC producers

Marc Cherry, from "Desperate Housewives" laughs during the ABC show runner panel at the Television Critics Association summer press tour in Beverly Hills Calif. on Thursday, July 17, 2008. (AP Photo/Matt Sayles)

July 16th, 2008
Lauren Conrad At The Dark Knight Premiere


That's Just COLD!
Kim Kardashian

While Kim Kardashian's ass is prominently on display on the cover of the new Keeping Up With the Kardashians DVD, poor Chyna is the only family member not prominently featured.

They practically cut her off!

Don't they know Khloe is the real star of that show???

"Yeah….I went through my expiramental stage in my 20's where I was loving women up. I actually think it's a right of passage. But there's some great growth and healing for me in dating a man"

- Alanis Morissette, on her previous lesbian dalliances
[Image via Allure.

No comments: